Samanthia Achuff & Elna Miller are Customer Success Senior Managers at Salesforce and are focused on advising customers to help them drive to a successful Salesforce implementation with high user adoption and value for executives. This is our first fun episode of 2016 where we help you prepare for the new release, talk about the hammer- because Hammertime! And Gillian gives Admins her top 3 takeaways from our discussion. And don’t miss our newest feature- our shoutout/ cheers of the week.
Be sure to connect with Salesforce Admins on twitter at@SalesforceAdmns
- Release Readiness & Feature Adoption Success Group – https://bit.ly/ReleaseReadinessSalesforce
- Elna’s Goodie List – bit.ly/TheGoodieList
- Spring 16 Release Notes & Resources – https://www.salesforce.com/customer-resources/releases/spring16/
- Register for Spring 16 Release Readiness Live – https://www.salesforce.com/customer-resources/releases/spring16/rrl-coming-soon.jsp
- Shoutout to Toya – https://annieforce.wordpress.com/2016/01/06/246/
We want to get your suggestions for guests on the podcast and we need your help! In every podcast episode we talk to many amazing admins, and we are op So tweet your guest suggestions, support, etc using the hashtag #ButtonClickGuest to help us get more AwesomeAdmins on the podcast.
We want to remind you that if you love what you hear, or even if you don’t head on over to iTunes and give us a review. It’s super easy to do and it really helps more Admins find the podcast. Plus, we would really appreciate it.