If you’re an Admin Trailblazer who loves to build on the Salesforce Platform, TrailheaDX is a learning event you should seriously consider! TrailheaDX started as a Developer conference with sell-out crowds a mere two years ago. We’re excited that the overall experience is evolving into an incredible learning adventure for anyone who wants to build on the platform – across the entire spectrum of no-code to low-code to code.
As the platform progresses with three releases per year, Salesforce’s product teams deliver more features to allow anyone to build in declarative “clicks-not-code” interfaces. That means Salesforce Admins have more power than ever to champion productivity with incredible user experiences. Developers can go faster with declarative features combined with code. And Admin + Developer teams can be unstoppable teams leading transformation in their companies and industries.
Whether you’re a new Salesforce Admin or an advanced Admin who loves to code, consider these 4 ways TrailheaDX ’18 can help you put the capital A in #AwesomeAdmin. And we hope to see you there — live or online!
1. Skill up at TrailheaDX Bootcamp
Begin the week with a 3-day, immersive experience to start or accelerate your Salesforce Admin learning. Pick the track that’s right for you and dive right in with expert trainers and peers.
- Administrator: Learn the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform so you can make the most of your Salesforce investment and prepare for the administrator credential
- Advanced Administrator: Learn to build custom objects and applications, and automate complex business processes to help your users be more productive with Salesforce.
- Administrator to Developer: Get hands-on and learn to implement business logic using Apex, the object-oriented programming language of the Salesforce platform. Then, you’ll gradually increase your programming skills from writing single debugging statements to programming multiple, multi-line blocks of code. No coding experience
Learn more about the TrailheaDX bootcamp.
2. Be the first to learn about new Salesforce features and technologies
Don’t miss the keynote and product sessions where we will go deep on new platform innovations. With 150+ sessions on topics ranging from no code to low-code to code, there are opportunities across the admin-developer spectrum to choose from. And plenty of opportunities to get hands-on with expert guides by your side.
3. Get inspired by peer stories of Admins & Devs working together
Join customer-led sessions to how your peers collaborate with developers to deliver incredible innovation. Hear real-life stories from admin and developer teams who have worked together to build incredible apps that users love.
4. Join the community fun
Like any other Salesforce event, the family reunion is in full effect at TrailheaDX! Take a look at a few of our favorite tweets from TrailheadDX ’17 below for living proof. And there’s no need to wait until March to start connecting. Join the TrailheaDX Trailblazers Collaboration Group on the Trailblazer Community and follow the Twitter fun on #TDX18!
— Jennifer W. Lee (@jenwlee) July 1, 2017
— Shonnah☁️ (@SaaSy_Sistah) June 28, 2017
— Adam Olshansky (@adam17amo) June 29, 2017
— Jean Velonis (@jeanvelonis) September 20, 2017