Today on the Salesforce Admins Podcast we’re taking a look back at some of the best Salesforce Things segments we’ve done in past.
Join us to learn about what the heck a WSDL is (and is not), why you should keep your Event Sink stocked with Ajax, and how many different ways Mike can segue into the same segment.
You should subscribe for the full episode, but here’s all the wild and woolly Things that we cover.
We Play the Hits
We’ve gone over a lot of terms and had a lot of fun doing in Salesforce Things. Come for the learning, stay for the laughs (or vice versa) as we take you through the best segments of Salesforce Things.
- The very first Salesforce Things, with Rest API and Wrapper Class on Certification Success with Sophie Westbrook.
- The infamous WSDL file and Recall Actions from our Console Apps episode with John Kucera.
- Cascading Style Sheets and Event Synch CTI from our episode on Vetforce with Jesse Grothaus.
- Immediate Actions and Permission Sets from the Lightning App Builder episode with Michael Gonzalez.
- Query String Parameter and Gregorian Year from our episode with Katherine Clark on her amazing journey.
- Enumeration Field and Wizard on the Lightning Now Tour for Developers episode with Greg Rewis.
- 0Data Producer and Influence Chatter from Building Your Community Presence with Daniel Peter.
- Skeleton Template and Date Literal on Optimizing Lightning with Davina Hanchuck.
We want to get your suggestions for guests on the podcast, and we need your help! So tweet your guest suggestions, support, etc. to @SalesforceAdmns to help us get more Awesome Admins on the podcast.
We want to remind you that if you love what you hear, or even if you don’t head on over to Apple Podcasts and give us a review. It’s super easy to do, and it helps more Admins find the podcast. Plus, we would really appreciate it.