“I wanted to do more with my life than just build websites.”
About Marc Baizman
Marc has been involved with nonprofits and technology for the past 10 years, and has gone from being “the tech guy” hooking up ethernet cables under desks at a small nonprofit to running a solo technology consulting practice focused on moving organizations to the cloud using Salesforce, Box.com, and Google Apps. He is delighted to be at the Salesforce Foundation, and Customer Success is in his blood. He lives in Boston with his wife Rachel and tries to escape winter every chance he gets.
- Get help from other Nonprofit and Higher Education Salesforce users in the Power of Us HUB
- Join your Local User Group to meet other Salesforce users in your area
- Attend our Weekly Office Hours to ask questions and get tips (TOTALLY forgot to mention this on the podcast, duh)
- Apply for Pro-Bono support
- Start 1/1/1 at your company: www.pledge1percent.org
- Do the Nonprofit Starter Pack Getting Started Workbook
- Read the Nonprofit Starter Pack Documentation
- Watch the Salesforce Foundation’s YouTube Videos
- Email Marc- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Marc on Twitter- https://twitter.com/mbaizman
This is your chance as a community to shine and be featured on the podcast! This is your chance to be creative! Record the introduction to the podcast for us, and we’ll use it in our upcoming episodes! Your intro should follow this script:
“Welcome to the ButtonClick admin podcast. Here are your hosts, Mike Gerholdt and Gillian Madill!”
then leave us your name and where you are calling from. Be creative! This is your chance to use cool sound effects, music, or even sing it as a song! Click here to share your Admin Buzz!