This January, we are focusing on how Admins can drive adoption of Salesforce at their company. All month long we’ll be sharing resources that cover industry best practices, peer success stories, and Salesforce expert insights. We’ll dive into everything from end user training best practices to getting executive buy-in.
Here are some of the awesome resources and learning opportunities you can look forward to this JANUARY:
- Drive Salesforce Adoption at Your Company webinar with Amber Boaz, 1/10
- Release Readiness Live – Spring ’18 Admin Preview, 1/19
- ? Metrics Worth Measuring: Align Business Goals to Salesforce Adoption with Kevin Richardson, 1/31
- Interviews about driving adoption as a solo Admin, using Chatter to increase adoption, tips for getting users to adopt Lightning
- Insights about top features and demos to help you drive adoption, the power of peer pressure & SABWA
- Drive Adoption with Dashboards blog post by LeeAnne Rimel
- 5 Ways You Can Use Emoji ? to Delight ? Your Users and Drive?Adoption by Marc Baizman
- Using SABWA to Drive Salesforce Adoption by Mike Gerholdt
- 5 Perspectives on Adoption from Industry Leaders by Rebecca Saar
- Tips and Resources on Adoption from the Awesome Admin Community by Rachel Mincarelli
Take Action ??
- Join MVP Office Hours to ask questions and get help, 1/5 & 1/17
- Share your adoption goals for 2018 on twitter using #SalesforceAdoption
- Share your best adoption resources with us
Want to get started right now? Here are 3 Resources to Get You Ready to Drive Salesforce Adoption in 2018.