“There is a movement we see in empowering accidental techies. I feel empowering accidental techies is why we started the company, to make sure the power of these tools wasn’t left only in the hands of only the people that had a lot of money and resources or a lot the computer science degrees.”
About Ryan Ozimek
As the founder of a growing Web technology group serving the public sector, I’m using my skills to empower organizations to “do good”.
With a focus on open source technologies, I’m constantly looking for ways in which the Internet can better serve the greater good, and more specifically the non-profit sector.
- Get help from other Nonprofit and Higher Education Salesforce users in the Power of Us HUB
- Join your Local User Group to meet other Salesforce users in your area
- Attend our Weekly Office Hours to ask questions and get tips
- Apply for Pro-Bono support
- Start 1/1/1 at your company: www.pledge1percent.org
- Do the Nonprofit Starter Pack Getting Started Workbook
- Read the Nonprofit Starter Pack Documentation
- Watch the Salesforce Foundation’s YouTube Videos
- Follow Ryan on Twitter- https://twitter.com/cozimek
This is your chance as a community to shine and be featured on the podcast! This is your chance to be creative! Record the introduction to the podcast for us, and we’ll use it in our upcoming episodes! Your intro should follow this script:
“Welcome to the ButtonClick admin podcast. Here are your hosts, Mike Gerholdt and Gillian Madill!”
then leave us your name and where you are calling from. Be creative! This is your chance to use cool sound effects, music, or even sing it as a song! Click here to share your Admin Buzz!