2017 was an amazing year for #AwesomeAdmins! Over the course of the year, you helped us blaze new trails by publishing 90+ blog posts, attending 30+ webinars, and listening to 50+ podcasts. To top off 2017 we poured over the data, read all the feedback, and looked at which resources Trailblazers like you loved most. And now, we’re bringing you the recap of all recaps: the 🔥hottest🔥 topics of 2017… according to YOU!
Release Readiness in 2017 🌈🕶⛄️
Spring ’17, Summer ’17, and Winter ’18 changes and new features had the admin community all a’buzz this year. With so much functionality and customization available, the innovative ways you used Salesforce inspired us all year long. Plus, the admin team had SO MUCH fun previewing those amazing features for you on the Release Readiness Live segments…
You can view the Winter ’18 Release Readiness Live segment here.
And we hear you out there in the community, getting excited for next week’s Spring ’18 Release Readiness Live for Admins segment! LeeAnne Rimel will host again, and you’ll see some other friendly faces on there as well. Be sure to register today so you can tune in for the demos, sneak peeks, and best practices, as well as ask questions live during the segment! Register now.
Webinar Wisdom 👩🏾💻
Webinars are one of our favorite tools to help teach and empower admins. Since we cover such a broad range of topics, there is always something valuable for everyone! Our highest attended webinars were (not in any particular order)…
- Coding for Admins with David Liu
- Introduction to Flow with Brian Kwong and Mark Ross
- 6 Reporting Formulas That Will Delight Your Users with Geoffrey Flynn and Steve Molis
- Get Nerdy with Lightning Experience Page Layouts with Kristi Guzman
- Getting Started with Process Builder with Rachel Benson
(all links above will bring you straight to the recording and slide decks!)
Lightning Struck the Admin Community⚡️
And in a big way! Admins learned and connected through blog posts, webinars, podcasts, quizzes, stories, and tips to help discover, rollout, and optimize Lightning Experience. Month of Lightning provided Admins with a guided path towards moving to Lightning. If you missed it, catch up on every resource we rolled out right here.
You also helped us create and deliver some awesome Lightning resources:
- Admin Lightning Stories at admin.salesforce.com/lightning
- For admins, by admins guide “How Salesforce Launched Lightning in 7 Steps”
- Lightning in a Box enablement kit
What’s Your Favorite Trailmix? 🐾🌲
With the release of trailmixes last summer, admins took trailblazing to a whole other level. Not only did you create your own amazing trailmixes to share with one another, you successfully finished the ones we created especially for you! Way to go, #Trailblazers! We had the: Discover Lightning Trailmix, Rollout Lightning Trailmix, Optimize Lightning Trailmix, and last but not least…the DF17 Admin Keynote Trailmix which 333 Trailblazers completed in 2017!
You all crushed it, and we can’t wait to see where the trails take you in 2018!
Feelin’ the #OhanaFriday love 💙
The Twitter-verse has spoken! Many of our most-engaged-with tweets of 2017 were our #OhanaFriday tweets! #AwesomeAdmins love spreading the love. Keep hashtagging, retweeting, and sharing those pics with us every Friday in 2018. It’s nice to end the week by reminding each other what we value most about our #Ohana.
Thanks for one incredible year, #AwesomeAdmins! We’re looking forward to the rest of 2018, and we’re planning #MOAR fantastic resources, valuable content, and engaging events—all for you!
Want to read more of 2017’s most popular posts for Admins? We thought you might…Feel free to browse more of our top-rated links, resources, and recaps below:
- Admin Checklist: Get Ready for Summer ’17
- Introducing Lightning in a Box: The Enablement Kit for Admins
- Deal with Duplicates: Two Tactics to Use Today
- Migration Assistant: Your Path into the Lightning Experience
- Are You Ready for Lightning Experience? Let the Readiness Check Be Your Guide
- Myth Busting: Five Common Misconceptions about Person Accounts